Thursday, July 14, 2011

BLTs!

No, I'm not talking about the 'Bites, Licks, and Tastes'...those evil little downfalls of all who are watching their food intake.

I said I'd try to keep posting meals, so here's one.  This was dinner a couple nights ago.  A regular ol' BLT, but rather than mayo I used a Laughing Cow wedge, and rather than regular toast I used a Thomas Bagel Thin.  I obviously got excited and had a couple bites before it occurred to me to take a picture.

Weight Watchers PointsPlus:  13

Thomas 'Everything' bagel thin - 3pp
3 slices of bacon - 4pp
Laughing Cow garlic & herb spread - 1pp
lettuce & tomato - 0pp

baby carrots - 0pp
lite ranch dressing, 2 Tbsp - 2pp

Chip'ins - 3pp

And now I've reminded myself to tell you about Chip'ins by Popcorn Indiana.  They look like Doritos, they're made from corn, with a taste reminiscent of buttered popcorn.  They're decent on PointsPlus values, at 3pp for an 18 chip serving.  I like the Hot Buffalo Wing flavor best.

No comments: