Thursday, April 7, 2011

Under the weather

Giant Plush Microbe - Common Cold
Available at thinkgeek.com
I think I'm getting a cold.  Boooooo.  Woke up with a sore throat, headache, and nose was slightly stuffy.  Just had some Theraflu and am relaxing on Grandma's couch right now.  The last cold I got in December wasn't very bad as colds go, and I was taking Theraflu every day, so hopefully I can knock it out the same way this time.

Still planning to do my C25K Week 6 Day 3 run this evening - 25 minutes straight of jogging.  Can I do it?!  I hope so, but we'll see.

Here's the past couple days:
Tuesday, 4/5/11 - walk/jog (treadmill, C25K Week 6 Day 2) - 2.1 miles in 31 min (14:47 pace)
Wednesday, 4/6/11 - stationary bike - 5.5 miles in 31 min

I'm not intentionally doing 31 minutes, it just keeps happening that way!  Tuesday's run was tough, but I did 10 minutes at 4.5 mph, which is a big deal for me.

Also went out to eat for my birthday on Tuesday and went waaaay over my daily points allowance.  I'm hoping it doesn't hurt me at Saturday's weigh in since I am only 1 lb away from my 10%.  It *shouldn't* since I'm nowhere near going over my weeklies, but I don't really use them normally. 

Now to lay down, chill out, and battle my illness!

No comments: