Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drive by post

Monday, 3/21/11 - walk/jog (treadmill) - 2.71 miles in 45:00 (16:36 pace)
Tuesday, 3/22/11 - stationary bike - 8.3 miles in 45:00

Clearly I need to bump up my speed when I'm using the treadmill.  I'm not pushing myself hard enough, because I'm faster outside.  I did, however, do my Week 4 C25K intervals for distance rather than time, so 1.5 miles of Monday's workout was jogging.  Not all at once mind you, but my long jogging intervals were 7.5 minutes at a time!

I came out of my bike ride today 0.8 miles farther than I did in the same time last week.  I'll call that a win!

Must go to bed, have to take my car to the shop in the morning.  Evil beast isn't even 3 years old and I've already had suspension issues and now power steering problems.  *grumble*

No comments: