Monday, March 28, 2011

Belated weigh in post

Weigh in:  Saturday, 3/26/11 - 228.2 - 1 lb lost, 22 lbs total

As much as I preach the 'any loss is a good loss' mantra, I was a little disappointed with a 1 pound loss since I set that 35 pounds by June goal.  Need to step up my game a little bit!

I failed to do so this weekend by going out for Japanese (fried rice is 10 PointsPlus per cup?!!!), eating some chicken wings, and having cake at my cousin's baby shower.  Weekends are generally my time to back off and treat myself...I still track and generally stay within my points allowance, but this weekend was worse than most.

A bright spot though:  I did the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout video again last night.  I didn't work out at all the weekend before, so that's a bit of progress.  The workout did seem a bit tougher than it did on Friday, mainly because I was still sore from the first time - mostly in my chest and shoulders from attempting push-ups and the like.  My upper body strength is nearly nonexistent...I'm working on it!

Sunday, 3/27/11 - exercise video - 30 minutes

No comments: