Friday, June 3, 2011

Well...crap.

I have REALLY dropped the ball this week.  Scratch that...not so much dropped it as raised it over my head and hurled it away from me with Herculean strength. 

It was a conscious decision, though WHY I would do this to myself I can't even begin to grasp.  I'm at the lowest weight I've been in years...is that scary?  No, I don't feel nervous about it.  But somewhere in my mind I justified screwing myself over with the fact that I've lost 8 pounds in the last 2 weigh-ins, and am "only" 0.2 lbs away from -40.  Well, that 0.2 just got a lot bigger. 

I haven't worked out since Sunday, and I've been gorging myself on fast food and random snacks in large quantities for the past couple days.  Not as bad as it would have been before, I suppose, but bad enough.

I'm definitely going to be up at weigh-in tomorrow.  The question is by how much?  I have not been drinking my water, so I'll be chugging like a madwoman today, and sticking mainly with fruit and veggies.  My body is definitely telling me - by way of tummy gurgling and irregularity - that I need to get with the program.

SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF!!!

No comments: