Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Saturday...

...and you know what that means!

Weigh in: Saturday, 6/25/11 - 207.0 - 1.8 lbs lost, 43.2 total


Not too shabby!  I earned 41 activity points in the last week and used 9 of them.  (I don't generally use my weekly points, I have my tracker set to take from AP's first.)

Definitely stayed on track again, but I did miss one workout.

I've lost another point off my daily allowance.  That's a good thing and a bad thing all at the same time.  It means I'm lighter, making progress...but it also means less food!  Back in January, I started with 41 points, now I have 34.  29 is the minimum.

The treadmill is fixed (for the time being...and the repair guy didn't charge us for it!) so I'll be jogging later.  And Zumba tomorrow!

I started a Facebook page for the blog, you can 'like' it using the box in the upper right corner here. :)

No comments: