Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

Ok, so I'm not really that excited to be home, because I have a better time in AZ, but I am looking forward to getting back to my routine and weight loss.

Suffice it to say we went out to eat a LOT, drank too many margaritas, and only worked out a couple times in the nearly 2 weeks I was gone.  I did track on most days, and some working out is better than none, so I do feel that I've made some steps in the right direction as far as vacations are concerned. 

I also attended local Weight Watchers meetings on both Saturday mornings I was away.  I won't post an official weigh in since I'm unsure how spot on their scale would be with my normal meeting scale, but I was down 1 lb, and then up 1.8.  Add it together and I gained less than a pound while I was away.  Coming from a gal who formerly gained 5 or more pounds during any weeklong vacation, I'd say I did pretty well.

We'll see how well I'm bouncing back when I'm back to my home meeting on Saturday!

No comments: